Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Shots fired outside of Bleu Nightclub « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Tigers2005
Username: Tigers2005

Post Number: 109
Posted on Saturday, March 03, 2007 - 5:57 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was on Woodward at Grand Circus park at about 1:45 am when I saw all of these people take off running from the area of Bleu. Then I heard several gunshots (about 8-10). We went by the club a few minutes later and it didn't look like anyone was down on the sidewalk or street. Anyone know anything about this? I just hope that nobody was injured, or worse. I also hope that whoever it was got apprehended. That's as close as I want to be to gunshots. And if anyone can tell me what good can come from someone carrying a gun, I would appreciate it. Anytime a gun or guns come into the equation, the outcome won't be good.

Viziondetroit
Username: Viziondetroit

Post Number: 1021
Posted on Saturday, March 03, 2007 - 12:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know what happened but when I was leaving Plan B, that whole section was blocked off and Woodward north of Adams was packed.

Charlottepaul
Username: Charlottepaul

Post Number: 613
Posted on Saturday, March 03, 2007 - 12:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sounds like there was a big event going on that attracted the wrong crowd.

Fjw718
Username: Fjw718

Post Number: 97
Posted on Saturday, March 03, 2007 - 12:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

wrong crowd? at 2am?

what sort of event attracts the "right" crowd at 2am?

LOL

Charlottepaul
Username: Charlottepaul

Post Number: 615
Posted on Saturday, March 03, 2007 - 12:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Those not out looking to cause trouble? Possibly people without guns? There are plenty of places that serve alcohol until 2am without 'shots being fired.' Hopefully this was a non-event event.

Urbanize
Username: Urbanize

Post Number: 48
Posted on Saturday, March 03, 2007 - 12:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"wrong crowd? at 2am?

what sort of event attracts the "right" crowd at 2am?

LOL"

That is true. the little of the "right" crowd that is usually in downtown mostly vacates it after the 9-5 workday or business day. I notice on the news this morning that NO ONE was in the Congress/Griswald area like usual.

Viziondetroit
Username: Viziondetroit

Post Number: 1025
Posted on Saturday, March 03, 2007 - 1:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

People always think that those going to club and leave when it closes are asking for trouble. More things happen during the day than during club let out hours...old people crack me up lol

Fury13
Username: Fury13

Post Number: 1407
Posted on Saturday, March 03, 2007 - 1:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"...old people crack me up..."

We try, Vizion. Glad you're amused.

Urbanize
Username: Urbanize

Post Number: 49
Posted on Saturday, March 03, 2007 - 2:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Old People do have the intentions ro always tell it like it is no matter what people think.

Ray1936
Username: Ray1936

Post Number: 1172
Posted on Saturday, March 03, 2007 - 4:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm not only old; I'm a survivor because I never did boogie all night like you idiot young'uns.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.