Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » New Detroit Restaurant Sneak Peak « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Sg_creative
Username: Sg_creative

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, March 06, 2007 - 12:03 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just got back from a private party that McNarney's Public House had tonight. FANTASTIC! It was a little get together with sampling of the menu (excellent Irish salmon in a leek sauce and corned beef) and great music upstairs from Bruno's Boys.

There is one last Sneak Preview left (Post St. Patrick's Day Parade Party) before the Grand Opening on St. Patrick's Day.

Check out the Video Blogs and upcoming musical acts at the web site: http://www.mcnarneysdetroit.co m

Detroitstar
Username: Detroitstar

Post Number: 536
Posted on Tuesday, March 06, 2007 - 12:23 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have heard great things about what they have in store from a source on another board. I will be in line for the first public lunch to see if this shepherds pie is as good as it is billed.

And, if it tops the Detroit Beer Co's shepherds pie I just might have to put that diet off for a while.

Kathleen
Username: Kathleen

Post Number: 2051
Posted on Sunday, March 11, 2007 - 7:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We went to the Post-St. Patrick's Parade at McNarney's Public House and had a wonderful time. The corned beef dinner with potatoes, cabbage, and carrots was delicious!! The Reuben Sandwich was quite tasty too! We enjoyed the Bruno Boys playing Irish music upstairs too!! We will definitely go back to McNarney's for dinner and Irish entertainment!!!

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.