Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Hubbard Farms Online « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Jallen
Username: Jallen

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, March 11, 2007 - 4:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As the subject reads, there is a small, but growing, community online forum based in this neighborhood.

http://hubbardfarms.informe.co m

Yes, this is a shameless attempt to get more traffic and capitalize on the Sunday Free Press articles about the neighborhood.

B24liberator
Username: B24liberator

Post Number: 57
Posted on Sunday, March 11, 2007 - 9:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm all for anything positive Jallen! Shamelessly post away!

Rocket_city
Username: Rocket_city

Post Number: 178
Posted on Monday, March 12, 2007 - 9:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a question. Where does the freep get their forum posters from? Racist Street in Hell?

Tetsua
Username: Tetsua

Post Number: 1136
Posted on Monday, March 12, 2007 - 9:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

I have a question. Where does the freep get their forum posters from? Racist Street in Hell?

Nope, home grown here in the metropolitan region. There could be a story about corn oil, and eventually someone will post all the reasons the city is a wasteland. It's actually getting to be quite amusing.

Johnlodge
Username: Johnlodge

Post Number: 235
Posted on Monday, March 12, 2007 - 11:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I visited the Hubbard Farms forum. That's really inspiring. The homes that some of the owners posted photos of are truly beautiful. I also read the news series on the neighborhood. It's really great how they get together at the community center and try to improve their neighborhood. Thanks for the link.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.