Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Pizza + Laundry? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Boo
Username: Boo

Post Number: 174
Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2007 - 12:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ok- so i have tried the new piesano's (sic) and it was okay- i will definitely give them another chance soon when they get the kinks out. the owner said lunch has been picking up but otherwise slow.

however- one place i have not tried out is the laundromat next door with the open sign- are they actually reopening second street laundry?

anyone? or did i dream this. (sometimes dreams and real life get all hazy)

Gravitymachine
Username: Gravitymachine

Post Number: 1546
Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2007 - 1:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

it would be great if it reopened, did the parker's sell that strip mall or something? I heard the last one folded because of their high lease rates.

(Message edited by gravitymachine on March 20, 2007)

Andylinn
Username: Andylinn

Post Number: 331
Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2007 - 1:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

i think with two businesses there, the mall would refill...

Iddude313
Username: Iddude313

Post Number: 50
Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2007 - 1:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I saw the open sign Saturday.
I used to love going there.
Clean, close, & coinless!

Will have to try the pizza joint.

Jelk
Username: Jelk

Post Number: 4251
Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2007 - 1:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Second Street Laundry was great although it was never busy. I wonder if a laundromat say half the size would do better.

Royce
Username: Royce

Post Number: 2172
Posted on Friday, April 06, 2007 - 12:45 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Drove by and saw that the laundromat was open.

Spaceboykelly
Username: Spaceboykelly

Post Number: 219
Posted on Friday, April 06, 2007 - 9:24 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The pizza place is good... they have great calzones and the guys that work there are friendly.

Supersport
Username: Supersport

Post Number: 11458
Posted on Friday, April 06, 2007 - 10:24 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I liked the pizza, ordered two up just the other day. Yesterday we ate at the new one on WSU's campus, that place is VERY cool, good prices, and super atmosphere.

Detroite
Username: Detroite

Post Number: 9
Posted on Friday, April 06, 2007 - 10:47 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I stopped in at the laundromat.. they're definitely in working order. But it's a bit pricier than anywhere I normally would do laundry. However it can only be good for the neighborhood..

Mbr
Username: Mbr

Post Number: 128
Posted on Friday, April 06, 2007 - 11:48 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The pizza place is fantastic. The pizza is better than most (it's hard to screw up pizza) but the other things like salads, spaghetti, and calzones are excellent. Also, they are open late unlike most other places in the neighborhood. Support these guys, we need more of them in the neighborhood.

Stromberg2
Username: Stromberg2

Post Number: 19
Posted on Friday, April 06, 2007 - 3:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"(it's hard to screw up pizza)"

Have you ever been to Little Caesars or Dominoes?

Stromberg2

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.