Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Places/Areas to Live « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Deandub11
Username: Deandub11

Post Number: 88
Posted on Wednesday, March 21, 2007 - 9:28 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Alright...this might sound kindof weird/stalkerish, but I am going to be in town at the beginning of April. I was wondering if anyone would tell me in what areas of the city they live and what buildings they live in along with pluses and minuses of both the area and building. I am interested in scoping out many areas just to get a feel for what is going on.

Spitty
Username: Spitty

Post Number: 541
Posted on Wednesday, March 21, 2007 - 9:30 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You might have better luck if you post an email address.

Japes
Username: Japes

Post Number: 9
Posted on Wednesday, March 21, 2007 - 1:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://citylivingdetroit.com/0 5/ has some info on what your looking for. Granted its not first hand info but can tell you the basics. They are a nonprofit that promotes Detroit.

Deandub11

Post Number: 89
Posted on Wednesday, March 21, 2007 - 4:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

well then here's my email address
saweisberg@gmail.com

Deandub11

Post Number: 90
Posted on Thursday, March 22, 2007 - 11:55 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

bump

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.