Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Griswold offering event « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Rhymeswithrawk
Username: Rhymeswithrawk

Post Number: 515
Posted on Friday, March 23, 2007 - 4:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No word on price. Not sure if this had been posted before, but I didn't see it. Sorry if it's a repost.

You are cordially invited to attend the exclusive initial offering event of
The Griswold ~ Capitol Park.

Saturday, 31 March 2007
10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
One Kennedy Square
7th Floor 777 Woodward Avenue
Downtown Detroit

Complimentary valet will be available on Michigan Avenue at Woodward Avenue.

This private event will be the only opportunity to reserve one of The Griswold’s distinctive residences at preconstruction pricing before they are offered to the general public this spring.

Please RSVP by e-mailing jon@esquirepropertiesdetroit.c om or by calling 313.580.2200.

Ernest_adams
Username: Ernest_adams

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, March 29, 2007 - 9:50 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It has been posted before.

Prices for the one bedroom units will begin at $235,000, two bedrooms at $295,000 and penthouses at $495,000.

Kpm
Username: Kpm

Post Number: 37
Posted on Thursday, March 29, 2007 - 3:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just got notification that some floorplans are available at http://www.thegriswold.com/pla ns.pdf -- I like the 'State' unit.

Crew
Username: Crew

Post Number: 1166
Posted on Thursday, March 29, 2007 - 3:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thet State is cool but small. I'm going for The Michigan and adding a fireplace. Double doors on one of the bedrooms and turning the closet into built in bookcases will make a nice den.

Kpm
Username: Kpm

Post Number: 38
Posted on Thursday, March 29, 2007 - 3:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sounds hot.

Kraemerdesigngroup
Username: Kraemerdesigngroup

Post Number: 57
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2007 - 12:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All - we wanted to share an image of the main lobby design.

y

Crew

Post Number: 1167
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2007 - 12:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HOT! Is this image off the street? How about an image of the entrance residents will use from the garage? Any more unit pics maybe with a fireplace?

Rsa
Username: Rsa

Post Number: 1077
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2007 - 12:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

very nice KDG. the floorplans are also quite good; simple, straight-forward, nicely sized units and balconies galore.

-RSA (RockStArchitect)

Kraemerdesigngroup
Username: Kraemerdesigngroup

Post Number: 58
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2007 - 12:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Crew - the image is taken just off the Griswold main entrance (back to the glass). The private elevator is just to the left.

The image below is on Griswold looking directly at the main entrance. One of the public entrances to the garage is on the far left.

r

Crew

Post Number: 1170
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2007 - 12:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice, I can't wait for the preview tomorrow.

Islandman
Username: Islandman

Post Number: 409
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2007 - 2:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That is pimpalicious! Very nice.

Lvnthed
Username: Lvnthed

Post Number: 76
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2007 - 2:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm LOVING this Design!!!!

Gistok
Username: Gistok

Post Number: 3991
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2007 - 4:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice pics KDG. In that last pic... I assume you meant "far right"?

One quick question. For residents who want to visit the Book Cadillac (say for dinner)... is there another exit/entrance on the Shelby side facing the Book Cadillac?

Rsa
Username: Rsa

Post Number: 1078
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2007 - 4:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

you can see the door he's talking about on the far left, behind the lamppost gistok. if you take a look at the "griswold" floor plan and the little orientation map at the bottom of each page, you can also get a general idea of how the building will be laid out.

Rjlj
Username: Rjlj

Post Number: 301
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2007 - 4:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sometimes people only see what they want to see.

Gistok

Post Number: 3992
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2007 - 5:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wonder just how many of your 301 posts ACTUALLY contributed something to this forum, Rjlj ??

Rsa, thanks, I was thinking of a drive-in entrance for the garage, almost looks like one on the right side.... except on closer inspection it's another floor-to-ceiling window.

(Message edited by Gistok on March 30, 2007)

Rjlj

Post Number: 302
Posted on Saturday, March 31, 2007 - 2:26 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Trust me, I contribute more to the city than I do on these posts. Put your money where your mouth is buddy.

Gistok

Post Number: 3996
Posted on Saturday, March 31, 2007 - 1:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rjlj... I actually believe you... probably way more!

Rjlj

Post Number: 303
Posted on Saturday, March 31, 2007 - 9:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I kid, I kid. All in good fun. I hope this development did well today. Any word?

Harsensis
Username: Harsensis

Post Number: 209
Posted on Saturday, March 31, 2007 - 10:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is the website for it. http://www.thegriswold.com/ They had an add for it in the Grosse Pointe News this week. Looks nice!

Royce
Username: Royce

Post Number: 2155
Posted on Sunday, April 01, 2007 - 3:59 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The floorplan called the "State" would have been a lot cooler if the bedroom faced Griswold. In the floorplan there are no windows to the bedroom. A big turn off for me.

BTW, what ever happened to the plans for the Lafayette Building? Did those plans fly south when it was decided to build condos on top of the parking deck that was supposed to serve the residents of the Lafayette?

Jt1
Username: Jt1

Post Number: 8796
Posted on Monday, April 02, 2007 - 8:33 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Any word on the sales event went?

Irish_mafia
Username: Irish_mafia

Post Number: 854
Posted on Monday, April 02, 2007 - 1:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Deposits placed on more than half of Griswold condominiums.

http://freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll /article?AID=/20070402/BUSINES S04/70402060

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.