Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Eminem in the closet? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Yvette248
Username: Yvette248

Post Number: 460
Posted on Friday, March 23, 2007 - 6:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eminem, the gentleman who made millions "cleaning out his closet" and talking trash about his family, apparently now wants to shove ex-wife Kim Mathers back into the closet.

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pb cs.dll/article?AID=/20070323/M ETRO/703230355&imw=Y

Eminem goes to court to shut Kim up
George Hunter / The Detroit News

MOUNT CLEMENS -- Eminem is taking his ex-wife to court to force her to stop talking trash about him.

Ladyinabag
Username: Ladyinabag

Post Number: 144
Posted on Friday, March 23, 2007 - 6:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's what's up. Eminem is strung out on Ambien. Kim is clean....finally. It was only a couple of years ago that he had to cancel his world-wide tour because he didn't have the energy to perform because of the Ambien. He went into rehab. Apparently, it didn't work. So, after the divorce, Kim goes on Mojo In the morning and puts the Ambien business in the street. Well, he doesn't like it. She still loves him. But, of course, he can't hang because HE IS on drugs, and he doesn't want her to put his business in the street. What has he done musically lately?? NADA....and he's not sleeping either. Reality bites. I don't think that he is "in the closet". I just don't think that his little wee wee works too well because of the Ambien. This might be why he needs "the little blue pill".

(Message edited by ladyinabag on March 23, 2007)

Jtw
Username: Jtw

Post Number: 120
Posted on Friday, March 23, 2007 - 7:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

the cd Re-Up is pretty decent, and although he's not on all the tracks, the ones he is on are great.

"No Apologies" - great song!

Psip
Username: Psip

Post Number: 1594
Posted on Friday, March 23, 2007 - 8:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the tip Ladyinabag, I just picked Eminem in the dead pool.

Yvette248

Post Number: 464
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2007 - 9:07 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Funny post Lady. The "in the closet" was a parody of his famous song, not a hint about his sexual orientation.

Bulletmagnet
Username: Bulletmagnet

Post Number: 141
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2007 - 9:54 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good dirt Ladyinabag. Not that I give a s*it about Eminem, but did Kim mention the Sildenafil citrate on Mojo?

Ladyinabag

Post Number: 148
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2007 - 11:29 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is sildenafil citrate? I didn't hear that. You know, Kim is pretty square....not having traveled and all. She stays pretty close to here. She probably feels frustrated not being able to do anything for his addiction and this was why she went on the air....since he aired all of their dirty laundry on tape previously. She's not all that sophisticated as far as "the good life", and she's not educated either. She's just a neighborhood girl from Warren. If I were in love with him, I would probably do the same thing. Actually, if I got a chance to talk to him, I would probably yell at him. Somebody should. We ought to do an intervention. I mean, he is ours, isn't he (LOL)?

(Message edited by ladyinabag on March 24, 2007)

Psip
Username: Psip

Post Number: 1598
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2007 - 11:31 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

little blue pills...pecker pills

Ladyinabag

Post Number: 150
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2007 - 12:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, as you can see, I have no experience (LOL). I guess she did say that. Read the article.

Rocket_city
Username: Rocket_city

Post Number: 205
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2007 - 3:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well, considering all of this recent news is such hypocracy, I wouldn't doubt "in the closet" isn't much astray from reality either.

Jenniferl
Username: Jenniferl

Post Number: 359
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2007 - 10:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As far as Eminem and Kim are concerned, I say she has every right to go to the media and tell her side of the story. If he hadn't written all those songs about her (many of which also mention Hailie), I would understand his point. But Kim's name has been repeatedly dragged through the mud, and she ought to have her say. I saw her on some TV talk show about a month ago, and she came across as an intelligent, articulate woman, not at all like what I'd imagined from Em's songs and prior media reports. I hope she stays clean and finds success in life.

Ladyinabag

Post Number: 157
Posted on Saturday, March 24, 2007 - 10:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think that once she got straight that he lost interest. She had been a dancer....basically a woman of questionable reputation. She ran off on him a number of times. She had a child with another man. Look where he went after she got straight and he started divorce proceedings the second time; straight to a topless bar. She's not "dirty" enough for him anymore.

Larryinflorida
Username: Larryinflorida

Post Number: 32
Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2007 - 12:10 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When you get famous, half of you seeks old familiar territory, and half seeks the next phase.
Choose one.

Eric_w
Username: Eric_w

Post Number: 69
Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2007 - 5:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Anytime little Marshall is upset about something I like it. He's a little puke.

Yvette248

Post Number: 466
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 - 12:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kim should just tell the judge, "I'm cleaning out my closet". Nuff said. Case closed.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.