Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » What happened on E. Jefferson this afternoon? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Lilpup
Username: Lilpup

Post Number: 1913
Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2007 - 7:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Looked like it was maybe at the detail shop on the corner of Beaufait(?). A lot of cars, a lot of people, and at least a half dozen PD cruisers gathered at the corner.

Farrer
Username: Farrer

Post Number: 601
Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2007 - 7:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe a flower and bake goods sale for the widows and orphans fund?

Calling Bulletmagnet. Need a drive by w/the panel truck on E. Jeff and Beaufait...photo shoot, that is.

Ndavies
Username: Ndavies

Post Number: 2495
Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2007 - 11:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It looked like a grand opening to me. They have been working pretty heavily on that building the last few months. They put up new signs last week. I believe the place is a car detail shop. There were plenty of tricked out vehicles parked up and down the street this evening.

Rhymeswithrawk
Username: Rhymeswithrawk

Post Number: 538
Posted on Sunday, March 25, 2007 - 11:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It wasn't the much-delayed Asian Village, was it?

Harsensis
Username: Harsensis

Post Number: 200
Posted on Monday, March 26, 2007 - 12:15 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That isn't a panel truck that Bullet is driving, much more muscle than that and he usually doesn't work on the weekends. I took Jefferson the day before, so I can't help.

Bulletmagnet
Username: Bulletmagnet

Post Number: 157
Posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2007 - 6:30 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the clarification Harsensis. I missed this one but I’m always on the look out for the next one.

Spongebob
Username: Spongebob

Post Number: 10
Posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2007 - 9:47 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The party started on Saturday.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.