Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » Rockin On The Riverfront - Ren Cen « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Tarkus
Username: Tarkus

Post Number: 308
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2007 - 8:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know if it will go by this name this year but ASIA is playing on July 6. I found this on the ASIA website. It is supposed to be the original lineup. John Wetton, Steve Howe, Carl Palmer, Geoff Downes.

Dabirch
Username: Dabirch

Post Number: 2203
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2007 - 9:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am not sure if I will be able to make it, only time will tell.

I just hope I don't have to make my decision in the heat of a moment.

Kenp
Username: Kenp

Post Number: 370
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2007 - 9:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Asia, YUCK!
Wetton cool
Howe cool
Palmer cool
Downes cool
I'll go. Who else is coming

Tarkus

Post Number: 309
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2007 - 9:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hope you make it Dabirch. I'll be there With or Without You. Of course after the July 4th festivities I may be the Sole Survivor. Only Time Will Tell of course.

Tarkus

Post Number: 310
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2007 - 9:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Grand Funk, Romantics and 38 Special according to www.wcsx.com site.

Kenp
Username: Kenp

Post Number: 371
Posted on Friday, March 30, 2007 - 9:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

funk no farner?
Romantics would be good
38 special would rock.
I have never seen a show there, whats it like?

Richj74
Username: Richj74

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, March 31, 2007 - 1:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

that lineup i think was last years. i went to the romantics concert but missed grand funk and 38 special. good show and good "older" crowd.

Oldredfordette
Username: Oldredfordette

Post Number: 1408
Posted on Saturday, March 31, 2007 - 1:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Grand Funk was actually pretty cool, even if there's only like one original member left. It was a beautiful night and a lot of fun.

The Romantics were great as usual.

I hope the line-up is better than Asia, though. No offense to the fans.

Jerome81
Username: Jerome81

Post Number: 1334
Posted on Saturday, March 31, 2007 - 11:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You framed an ASIA poster?! How hard did the people at the frame store laugh when you told them you wanted to frame an ASIA poster?

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.