Discuss Detroit » Archives - Beginning January 2007 » When did you/family enter Detroit? « Previous Next »
Top of pageBottom of page

Jjw
Username: Jjw

Post Number: 293
Posted on Saturday, April 14, 2007 - 3:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have been reading the "When did your family move from Detroit?" thread. Interesting. I thought it would be equally interesting to read about the opposite. When did you or your family move into Detroit? My mom was Quebecois. She met my dad (an American from Wisconsin), during the war; married; and then moved to Detroit in 1956.

Susanarosa
Username: Susanarosa

Post Number: 1435
Posted on Saturday, April 14, 2007 - 3:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

https://www.atdetroit.net/forum/mes sages/5/98618.html?1176088006

Urbanize
Username: Urbanize

Post Number: 854
Posted on Saturday, April 14, 2007 - 3:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

LMAO!!!!

Why are people so worried when did people come or leave in Detroit?

The bottom line is if there here or not here.

Jjw
Username: Jjw

Post Number: 294
Posted on Saturday, April 14, 2007 - 3:46 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry... Didn't know there was a past-thread on the topic. I guess there probably should have been. The primary reason why I posted it was to read about people currently moving to the city and their reasoning. Urbanize--I wasn't worried about it. I was curious. But, thank you Susan. I am now going to read your link.

Susanarosa
Username: Susanarosa

Post Number: 1436
Posted on Saturday, April 14, 2007 - 3:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No problemo. It's an interesting read.

Add Your Message Here
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.