Discuss Detroit » Hall of Fame Threads » On the Lighter Side :-) »Are we going to war with Livonia? » Are we going to war with Livonia? - 2 « Previous Next »
Are we going to war with Livonia? - 1 Beginning62 03-07-06  10:08 pm
Are we going to war with Livonia? - 2 :-) Middle 81  03-09-06  1:15 am
Are we going to war with Livonia? - 3 End81 03-09-06  1:15 am
  ClosedNew threads cannot be started on this page. The threads above are previous posts made to this thread.        
Top of pageBottom of page

Itsjeff
Username: Itsjeff

Post Number: 5652
Posted From: 68.42.168.211
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 1:01 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Islandman, it is time to launch the assault on Livonia's cultural institutions. Begin surveilance of the bowling alleys.

Mcdirt
Username: Mcdirt

Post Number: 30
Posted From: 65.29.98.237
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 1:59 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Farmington will not interfere with action against the bowling alleys. But should Livonia's Papa Romanos be assaulted, we will consider that an aggressive act againt a sovereign pizza power.

Arab_guyumich
Username: Arab_guyumich

Post Number: 765
Posted From: 69.14.179.212
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 2:20 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Livonians are devastatingly effective with their domestic propaganda. We should all fear the Livonians' expertise in pep rally psy/ops...*shudder*

Lmichigan
Username: Lmichigan

Post Number: 3292
Posted From: 67.172.95.197
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 4:54 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I can't believe I missed this!

Comedic gold, my friend. Pure, comedic gold is what this is.

To help in the seige of Livonia, we must raise water rates to ridiculously high prices, and cut the lines. lol

After Livonia falls, forward on to Fortress Warren.

Naturalsister
Username: Naturalsister

Post Number: 488
Posted From: 68.42.169.65
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 5:42 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This just in...

I have to report that many troops have been spotted at the AMC Livonia 20 - they're holed up in theatre 11.

They're saying that the meals ready to eat couldn't compare to the hot dogs, Peanut M&Ms, and the Diet Coke.

Gen. Itsjeff - you need to pass new orders immediately. Our cameras can clearly see that the enemy has sniper soccer Moms on the Meijer roof. They're sitting ducks!!!!!

later - naturalsister reporting for DetroitYes News Up to the minute.

Itsjeff

Post Number: 5653
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 8:40 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

sister

Pam
Username: Pam

Post Number: 119
Posted From: 67.107.47.65
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 9:06 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I can't support this war, I have loved ones in Livonia. I'm declaring myself Switzerland.

In the meantime- stop that other war too:

http://www.womensaynotowar.org /article.php?id=799

Jt1
Username: Jt1

Post Number: 6924
Posted From: 198.208.251.24
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 10:35 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It has recently come to my attention that some of the more vocal Livonians may still be protesting outside the zoo.

Please proceed with caution in capturing these Livonians. The trick is to find them, they look like everybody else.

If we can capture some of the pro-zoo protesters it will be a major blow to the collective Livonian ego.

Zulu_warrior
Username: Zulu_warrior

Post Number: 2589
Posted From: 68.251.27.41
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 10:45 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

picture

Special Forces Commander Zulu Warrior giving discussion to troops over mission plans

picture

Theater Commander Itsjeff joins mission breifing

Detroit_stylin
Username: Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 2535
Posted From: 66.202.227.12
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 10:56 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

General ItsJeff local guerillas have given me intelligence that the Livonians plan to infiltrate New Detroit via Schoolcraft. Should I take a squad of Engineers and crater that avenue of approach?

Jt1

Post Number: 6927
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 11:06 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I believe that we will need to create a moat. Many of the combative soccer moms drive SUVs larger than your average home.

A crater won't stop that, now will a small hill of debris.

Zulu_warrior

Post Number: 2590
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 11:10 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Undercover Zulu Special forces operative gives a report from the Laurel Park Place operation

picture

Itsjeff

Post Number: 5657
Posted From: 208.27.111.125
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 11:15 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Negative, DetroitStylin!

Disregard all contact from the local guerrrillas. They are only trying to seduce you. Uh, into a false sense of security.

Itsjeff

Post Number: 5658
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 11:16 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ZuluWarrior, I am assuming that you will want to tap that... suspect... for information.

Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 2536
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 11:33 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

F:\stockphotos\alwaysready.gif

Jt1

Post Number: 6928
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 11:34 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Commander Zulu - I recommend that we bring in Skulker's special ops team. It is well documented that Skulker hates buildings and may be an asset to the cause.

Skulker and his team may be able to demolish numerous buildings in Livonia. We can take down the city offices overnight with Skulker's crack team.

His hatred of buildings knows no limits and will be a major asset to our cause.

Zulu_warrior

Post Number: 2592
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 11:34 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

She is an undercover op in disguise.

Her real name is LaQuanda Rachelle Jones, a Graduate of Mackenzie High. She has undergone extensive make up and artificial surgery to get in to her role as a Soccer Mom in Livonia.

picture
picture

She reports to me
picture

Iseries840
Username: Iseries840

Post Number: 145
Posted From: 12.31.43.24
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 11:50 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mayor Kilpatrick Addresses the City
The Executive Office

10:16 P.M. EST

THE MAYOR: My fellow citizens, at this hour, Detroit and coalition forces are in the early stages of military operations to disarm Livonia, to free its people and to defend the state from grave danger.

On my orders, coalition forces have begun striking selected targets of military importance to undermine Jack Engebretson's ability to wage war. These are opening stages of what will be a broad and concerted campaign. More than 35 Cities are giving crucial support -- from the use of garbage trucks and urban assault vehicles, to help with intelligence and logistics, to the deployment of patrol units. Every city in this coalition has chosen to bear the duty and share the honor of serving in our common defense.

To all the men and women of the Detroit Police now in Western Wayne County, the peace of a troubled county and the hopes of an oppressed people now depend on you. That trust is well placed.

The enemies you confront will come to know your skill and bravery. The people you liberate will witness the honorable and decent spirit of the DPD. In this conflict, Detroit faces an enemy who has no regard for the health of our region or rules of morality. Jack Engebretson has opted out of SMART, and is attempting to use innocent men, women and children as shields for his own police department -- a final atrocity against his people.

I want Detroiters and all the state to know that coalition forces will make every effort to spare innocent civilians from harm. A campaign on the harsh terrain of a city as large as Lansing could be longer and more difficult than some predict. And helping Livonians achieve a united, stable and free city will require our sustained commitment.

We come to Livonia with respect for its citizens, for their great shopping centers and for the religious faith they practice. We have no ambition in Livonia, except to remove a threat and restore control of that city to its own people.

We also will be breaking ground soon on a new $30 million detention facility in the city of Detroit, thanks to the voters of the city who approved Proposal S last summer. This facility will advance our ability to detain people that are enemies of democracy and freedom.

I know that the families of our police force are praying that all those who serve will return safely and soon. Thousands of Detroiters are praying with you for the safety of your loved ones and for the protection of the innocent. For your sacrifice, you have the gratitude and respect of the citizens of Detroit. And you can know that our forces will be coming home as soon as their work is done.

Our city enters this conflict reluctantly -- yet, our purpose is sure. The people of Detroit and our friends and allies will not live at the mercy of an outlaw regime that threatens the peace with weapons of terror. We will meet that threat now, with our Police Department, so that we do not have to meet it later with armies of fire fighters and doctors on the streets of our neighborhoods.

Now that conflict has come, the only way to limit its duration is to apply decisive force. And I assure you, this will not be a campaign of half measures, and we will accept no outcome but victory.

My fellow citizens, the dangers to our city and the state will be overcome. We will pass through this time of peril and carry on the work of peace. We will defend our freedom. We not not let Livonia ruin the NCAA Regional finals in 2008 and Final Four in 2009 … the NCAA wrestling championships in 2007 … the Head Start conference in 2006 … the AKA Boule Convention in 2006 … the NAACP convention in 2007 … the annual North American International Auto Show. We will bring freedom to others and we will prevail.

May God bless our city and all who defend her.

END 10:20 P.M. EST

Hornwrecker
Username: Hornwrecker

Post Number: 892
Posted From: 206.148.169.110
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 11:55 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Itsjeff, I did the recruiting poster like you asked, but you might want to rethink the slogan. I'm not sure it carries the right message...

... then again, maybe it does.

Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 2537
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 11:58 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have recieved more critical intelligence from partisian forces sympathetic to our cause...

For all field commanders...be extra cautious as you patrol the cul de sacs of Livonia as it seems that there are a high proportion of them seem to be card carrying NRA members, so expect any resistance to be heavily armed...

F:

Arab_guyumich
Username: Arab_guyumich

Post Number: 767
Posted From: 141.217.98.125
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 12:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Best. Thread. Ever.

Lt_tom
Username: Lt_tom

Post Number: 72
Posted From: 144.147.1.66
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 12:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello there, need any attachments? I'm a combat engineer officer with experience in OIF. In college, while driving in a nice car in Livonia, I was detained by Livonian Security Forces (aka the LPD) and was charged with what they called "reckless driving". I've got a bone to pick with them. Perhaps I could bring some Uparmored bulldozers to plow down City Hall after the final victory

Iseries840

Post Number: 146
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 12:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lt_Tom,

You might be needed to pull down that Jack Engebretson statue.

Itsjeff

Post Number: 5662
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 12:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hornwrecker, you know me too well.

Lt. Tom, I'm sorry but I already have plans to turn Livonia City Hall into a home for Hispanic unwed mothers. Are there any other parts of the city that you'd like to raze?

Iseries840

Post Number: 147
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 12:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why is Detroit invading Livonia when Livonia has never attacked Detroit?

Hornwrecker

Post Number: 893
Posted From: 206.148.169.110
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 12:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You better stop by the Meat Museum and stock up; looks like the City is preparing for the long haul.

Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 2538
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 12:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Damn first gas now we have to ration our food as well?!

E_hemingway
Username: E_hemingway

Post Number: 512
Posted From: 68.42.176.123
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 12:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ohhhh... What you don't know Iseries. May I invite you to learn all about the attrocities that have occurred in Livonia at one of New Detroit's "re-education" camps. It'll be a learning experience that you'll never want, or be able, to leave.

Iseries840

Post Number: 148
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 12:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Detroit doesnt have the budget to police the entire county. Why are we taking on this war at the same time we are laying off police officers?

Jams
Username: Jams

Post Number: 2866
Posted From: 68.79.99.68
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 12:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's an All-Volunteer force.

They choose to do their duty.

Lowell
Board Administrator
Username: Lowell

Post Number: 2338
Posted From: 66.167.210.54
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 12:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My spies have reported that the Livonian Revolutionary Guard is preparing to issue a shoot to kill edict on any pedestrians since they are more likely to be infiltrators than patriotic Livonians. This edict extends to buses for the same reason. Passage on public throughways will be permitted by automobile only.

Meanwhile alarm is spreading through the Farmingtons about the potential fallout of being inundated by Livonian refugees. A sympathetic bill is now working its way through council whereby the Farmingtons will provide refugees free transport on their SMART fleet ~through~ the Farmingtons for those lucky enough to make it to the border.

Itsjeff

Post Number: 5663
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 12:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think Iseries is a suspected Suburbanite. Perhaps a visit to Abu Wayne County Lockup is in order?

People, there are important stakes in play here. The best available evidence clearly shows that Livonians are in posession of weapons of mass bar-b-que. Weapons of this sort cannot be entrusted to lilly white Suburbanites or their supporters.

My orders are to march on Livonia, sieze the bar-b-que equipment and return it to me for inspection.

Godspeed you.

Hornwrecker

Post Number: 894
Posted From: 63.41.8.220
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 12:49 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I found this while browsing around some Livonia web site.

The propaganda war is starting to turn nasty.

Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 2539
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 12:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

oooooooooooh....

*ouch*

Jt1

Post Number: 6930
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 12:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Itsjeff is a ghost?

I have heard from formal intelligence that many Livonia teens are trying to speak slang. Do not let this sway your mission.

We will be preparing material on how to detect 'MTV street slang' so that you may identify the children of the enemy.

If you hear a teen imitating lil John you may have to bring them in for questioning. Terms like G, homie and the motion of hitting fists are also seen as suspect from the children of the enemy.

Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 2540
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 1:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Latest reports shows a splinter faction of extremist fundamentalist Livonians, who seem to be recieving material support from Ann Arbor. A recent raid on the site of the former Chi CHi's at Schoolcraft and I-96 has uncovered this:

F:
LLF (Livonia Liberation Front)propaganda poster

F:
LLF Battle Flag

Hornwrecker

Post Number: 895
Posted From: 63.41.8.220
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 1:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The wine and cheese set is starting to mobilize.

I'm not sure, but I think that the "Brideshead Revisited" approach is not the correct way to go about recruiting, but what do I know.

Ohudson
Username: Ohudson

Post Number: 125
Posted From: 147.240.236.9
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 1:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Weapons of Mass Bar-B-Que!!!

Ah shucky shucky now, count this brotha in!!! Maybe once we take over Livonia we could raid the Bar-B-Que reserves and use it for one big family cookout on Belle Isle!!!

That's what this war is all about anyway, the Bar-B-Que.......

Iseries840

Post Number: 149
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 1:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Don't forget to secure the Propane Tanks at Home Depot.

We need that fuel.

Jams

Post Number: 2867
Posted From: 70.229.47.169
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 1:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cmdr Itsjeff,
I suggest you have Iseries840 closely watched.

Propane? True Detroiters use only DTE natural gas or kerosine space heaters.

Itsjeff

Post Number: 5664
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 1:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am proud to report that General Zulu Warrior's first raid has been a glorious success. He has taken several prisoners of war. In accordance with the Lansing Convention, I now announce the following Livonians have been sent to Abu Wayne County Lockup: Lauren, Tiffany, Heather, Cody, Dylan, Dermott, Jordan, Taylor, Brittany, Wesley, Rumer, Scout, Cassidy, Zoe, Chloe, Max, Hunter, Kendall, Katlin, Noah, Sasha, Morgan, Kira and Ian.

Ohudson
Username: Ohudson

Post Number: 126
Posted From: 147.240.236.9
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 1:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What about Sarah? Damn, she got away again!!

Naturalsister

Post Number: 489
Posted From: 70.8.19.161
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 1:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This just in...

Recent report on Livonia teens speaking slang have been severly under-estimated. This whole movement of whites towards Hip-Hop culture is suspected of being a plot increase the likelyhood of suburbanites taking back the inner-city.

Research has shown an extreme dissatisfaction with the new proliferation of psuedo-metropoli being built within the sprawl. The suburban residents have stated that they will not be pacified by developments such as 'The Village of Rochester Hills'.

Becky Ann, Farmington - "I will not continue to patronize this fake city-scape with all of these cookie-cutter shops. I want a real city damn-it! I buy my sons Timberlands and they have Ipods and XM Sattellite Radio so they can listen to Snoop Dog and 50 Cent. You think a new Target will satisfy us? NO WAY!!!!! I tried to tell my friend Kate, but she didn't believe me - the revolution will not be televised!!!! For sheezy greasy!!"

__Off camera she added that she dated a black guy in college.

There you have it, in her own words, a woman whose name has been changed to protect the innocent.

This is NaturalSister reporting live from Farmington for DetroitYes News Up to the minute.

Jt1

Post Number: 6936
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 1:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

Off camera she added that she dated a black guy in college.

She also stated that she has a lot of black friends. She is worried how this war will affect their frienship as her black friends, you know, live in Detroit.

Iseries840

Post Number: 150
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 1:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jams,

Are you trying to Swiftboat me?

Jams

Post Number: 2868
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 1:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Abu Wayne County Lockup?

Didn't you read that proposal I sent you in that Haliburton briefcase. We've gone through a lot of time and energy setting up this no-bid contract for the dentention camp on Zug Island.

We've purchased all the used tents at the Salvation Army Store at ten cents on the dollar we could find. Our subsidiary food companies are combing Eastern Market, after the workers go home, for provisions for the detainees. Also have arranged delivery for 1000 school buses from New Orleans as transportation.

I think the price we discussed will give you a nice retirement in addition to the speaking engagements we've arranged for you at the conclusion of the engagement.

Edit:Make sure this letter is marked "Top Secret". We don't want the Press to get their hands on it.

(Message edited by JamS on March 08, 2006)

Iseries840

Post Number: 151
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 1:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

At least we have our strong mayor Kwame Kilpatrick to lead us to victory. Just think of where we would be if we had to rely on Freman Hendrix.

Zulu_warrior

Post Number: 2593
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 2:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Zulu Special Forces have over Run Livonia Churchill

picture

Our Feild Commander Lamar Lemmons XX

picture

Naturalsister

Post Number: 490
Posted From: 70.8.19.161
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 2:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello again,

This is NaturalSister reporting for DetroitYes News.

We will have a series of updates concerning the war and the possible involvement of Warren Mayor Mark Steenbergh...

and what the attendance of Eminen @ Warren Lincoln High School has to do with all of this.

All of that and much more, live at 5 on DetroitYes News.

Back to the studio...

Super_d
Username: Super_d

Post Number: 754
Posted From: 69.245.69.46
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 2:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Urgent Memo to Major 'Zulu_warrior'!

If needed I can send to you the following special forces units.

Dexter Dogs(west-side)
7 mile Dogs(west-side)
Zone 8's (west-side)
LP Players (east-side)
Mack and Bewick Dogs.(east-side)
LLL 444 Lynch Mob.(east-side)

all units are heavily armed and ready.

super d OUT!

super d(motordetroit)

Jams

Post Number: 2869
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 2:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What about Danny's pack of Ghetto Dogs?

Lowell
Board Administrator
Username: Lowell

Post Number: 2339
Posted From: 66.167.210.54
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 3:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Congratulations to Maj. Zulu and his impis who have won their greatest victory since Isandlwana.

But what are you doing to protect Livonia's art collections and cultural assets?

[off stage garble speech] What? [off stage garble speech repeated]

Oops, my bad; I have just been informed that there are none. Carry on then.

Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 2541
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 3:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lowell if you are referring to those annoying lawn elfs then they have been (mercifully) destroyed during the campaign...

Alsodave
Username: Alsodave

Post Number: 711
Posted From: 24.221.73.69
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 3:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good news indeed.

E_hemingway

Post Number: 514
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 3:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That kitten graphic is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. My girlfriend and I laughed so hard at it that we started crying.

Detourdetroit
Username: Detourdetroit

Post Number: 170
Posted From: 64.12.116.204
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 4:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Field Commander Lamar Lemmons has just informed our offices that artillery has temporarily ceased shelling a sector known as Rosedale Gardens.

Apparently, troops under Commander Lemmons have determined this area to have historic significance and have signaled that it may be worthy of a different approach. Commander Lemmons awaits orders from General Zulu Warrior.

While I cannot vouch for the citizenry of this area, the Livonian Minister of Culture did notify these offices in a telex that Rosedale Gardens as well as several burial sites and vestigial farmsteads exist and should be given special consideration.

My recommendation to leadership is to treat the containment of the Rosedale Gardens quadrant using alternative techniques. Possibly a battalion of brick and slate roofing specialists could be sent in under military escort to offer peaceful surrender and rehab advice in exchange for use as a command/control center for future ops.

Hornwrecker

Post Number: 896
Posted From: 63.41.8.81
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 4:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Naturalsister

Post Number: 491
Posted From: 70.8.113.47
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 6:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

NaturalSister reporting from a location that I cannot disclose, but I'm here with the Mayor.

Your Honor, do you have any comments about the campaign?

"Who me? I won the election, fair and square!"

No, sir - I mean the war campaign against Livonia.

"Power to the People!!!!!"

Mayor do you have any clue as to why Mayor Steenbergh said what he said about you recently?

"They just want our water! They can all kiss my @#%*?!/@*!"

But Mayor, what about the rumor that had Eminem at the Manoogian?

"What?" "Quit buying prostitutes, fat ass!"

But sir, I'm not fat.

"I was talking to Steve Wilson."

Your Honor, what about LB Patterson?

"Who?"

NaturalSister reporting live... back to the studio.

Lmichigan

Post Number: 3293
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 7:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

quote:

I am proud to report that General Zulu Warrior's first raid has been a glorious success. He has taken several prisoners of war. In accordance with the Lansing Convention, I now announce the following Livonians have been sent to Abu Wayne County Lockup: Lauren, Tiffany, Heather, Cody, Dylan, Dermott, Jordan, Taylor, Brittany, Wesley, Rumer, Scout, Cassidy, Zoe, Chloe, Max, Hunter, Kendall, Katlin, Noah, Sasha, Morgan, Kira and Ian.

OMFG, ItsJeff! You're are killing me, here! L O L ! Funniest Post Ever.

This just in, a Lansing brigage coming to aid Detroit has been captured after having come down I-96 and being taken prisoner by hostile Novians that are in cahoots with the Livonians. They've been taken to Wonderland Mall, where they are awaiting rescue.

Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 2543
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 7:29 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think that we may have a leak among the ranks. I have just recieved this email on my LAW21 HUD

Communication security is pertinant people!

F:

Alsodave

Post Number: 712
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 7:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

LMichigan,

A contingent of the Farmington Underground Network (F.U.N.) will be dispatched to Wonderland. It's dangerous, but F.U.N. will be dressed with Craig DeRoche buttons and "No Wal-Mart in Livonia" fliers--they should blend right in. Wish them luck.

Lmichigan

Post Number: 3294
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 7:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Godspeed, F.U.N., Godspeed. Be sure to tell those along the way that the "darky" civilians are infiltrating from the east. That will buy you precious time to hasten our escape.

Spaceman_spiff
Username: Spaceman_spiff

Post Number: 4
Posted From: 24.56.252.143
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 8:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I volunteer for the detroityes air/space program. I know that I lack experience in detroityes battle tactics, but my experiences with Livonia's police department will be invaluable. If they force a strategic retreat on any of our men and women in uniform skateboarding behind the Shelden Pool/Foodland, I know of a safe house nearby (Thanks Mrs. H).
- Spiff

(Message edited by spaceman spiff on March 08, 2006)

Jimaz
Username: Jimaz

Post Number: 354
Posted From: 68.2.191.57
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 8:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Deploy ICBPs! - Intercontinental Ballistic Paczki! By now they have thoroughly cured into WMD - Weapons of Mass Density (slighty softer than depleted uranium).

Itsjeff

Post Number: 5670
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 8:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I bring news of more success from General Zulu Warrior.

His troop was sent to Livonia's Rosedale Park to investigate DetroutDetroit's request for a peaceful occupation of that neighborhood.

Ten minutes after his troops arrived, the entire neighborhood rented a U-Haul and vacated.

Huzzah!
zulus

Detroit_stylin

Post Number: 2545
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 8:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Immeadiately after the Zulu Brigade marched into the area a sudden flurry of activity exploded in the area with this repeated slogan:

F:

(Message edited by Detroit_stylin on March 08, 2006)

Lilpup
Username: Lilpup

Post Number: 884
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 8:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ann Arbor has lodged a formal complaint and has provided monitors with evidence that assistance to the Livonians is being provided by Canton and Northville.

Monitors report tension along the Ypsilanti/Belleville/Canton borders

Naturalsister

Post Number: 492
Posted From: 68.42.169.65
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 9:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lilpup, are you willing to go on camera at DetroitYes News with this? I'd like to go on live at 11?

NaturalSister - reporting...

Alsodave

Post Number: 713
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 9:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks to the efforts of General Zulu Warrior and his excellent team, and a strategically-placed SMART bus with a "Dave Chapelle's Block Party" advert plastered on its side, the Lansing Brigade was able to sneak out with the retreating Rosedalians. The entire operation was momentarily put into jeopardy when one of our younger F.U.N. members was overheard complaining about sprawl and it's impact on the ecology. The day was saved by a quick thinking older member who proclaimed, "yeah, and the greenhouse effect is causing the polar ice caps to melt." A hearty laugh was shared by all and the freed Brigade continued on their way back home.

Lilpup
Username: Lilpup

Post Number: 885
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 9:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have limited information as not all of the monitors' reports have been received yet, especially from the areas of heaviest engagement, but will provide what information I can.

Thnk2mch
Username: Thnk2mch

Post Number: 43
Posted From: 71.65.11.152
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 9:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ECRTE-SA ESSAGE-MA O-TA AYLOR-TA...

INE-LA ALL-YA 4X4'S LONG-A ELEGRAPH-TA...

S.O.S

Lmichigan

Post Number: 3295
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 9:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All be warned that Livingston County is secretly providng aid and memebers to the Livonia resistence movement. The Michigan Militia is said to be entrenched along I-96 in Kensington Metropark providing another front to any Detroiters and their support that hope to push back further to the west.

On the political front, there has been intelligence reports from Lansing that Craig DeRouche plans a secret coup to overthrow Governess Granholm, and dissolve the Michigan house and senate, making himself Supreme Sprawlmaster DeRoche. He will first try a vote of no confidence, and will proceed with strong plans if that does not work, "Dick DeVos and West Michigan be damned" he was quoted with saying in the closed, secret meeting.

E_hemingway

Post Number: 516
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 11:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

General Itsjeff: Sir, the street prophets are saying that Livingston County is mobilizing its infamous white brigade while pledging support for the Livonian cause. Further intelligence reports produced this picture from the Howell area.

White brigade

Zulu_warrior

Post Number: 2595
Posted From: 205.188.116.137
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 11:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The assualt on the Observer and Eccentic HQ (Ministry of Propaganda)

picture
picture

Zulu_warrior

Post Number: 2596
Posted From: 205.188.116.137
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 11:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Urgent message

Flash Track

0200 hours Zulu time

8 March 2006

To: Lt. Dstylin

Fr: Commander Zulu Warrior

Re: Inkster Forces
------------------------------ -------------------

Send troops to Inkster for Northwesterly Advance deep into Livonia's Rear.

Need West Side Players, Earl Flynn's, and Sconi divisions to reinforce YBI advance.

Ready for the deep fight

Zulu out.

Sonqoba Simunye!

Soulaholic
Username: Soulaholic

Post Number: 4
Posted From: 68.42.91.130
Posted on Wednesday, March 08, 2006 - 11:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Livonia is mobilizing the troops!

(Message edited by Soulaholic on March 08, 2006)

Alsodave

Post Number: 714
Posted From: 69.209.129.95
Posted on Thursday, March 09, 2006 - 12:03 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here's a recon photo of Livingston's Ops Center:

In order to maintain their cover, F.U.N. operatives were forced to order country style biscuits and gravy. At checkout, they had to purchase a "Best of Charlie Daniels" CD. War is hell...

Zulu_warrior

Post Number: 2598
Posted From: 152.163.100.8
Posted on Thursday, March 09, 2006 - 12:04 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Now there's another thing I want you to remember. I don't want to get any messages saying that we are holding our position. We're not holding anything. Let the Livonian do that. We are advancing constantly and we're not interested in holding onto anything except the enemy. We're going to hold onto him by the nose and we're going to kick him in the ass. We're going to kick the hell out of him all the time and we're going to go through him like crap through a goose."

Lt. Commander Lamar Lemmons XX

picture

Soulaholic
Username: Soulaholic

Post Number: 5
Posted From: 68.42.91.130
Posted on Thursday, March 09, 2006 - 12:08 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Miss Livonia 2006 says a prayer every night that Livonia stays how it should be the way god made it !

Zulu_warrior

Post Number: 2600
Posted From: 152.163.100.8
Posted on Thursday, March 09, 2006 - 12:18 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Homeless Kids in Livionia, rescued from a life time of psychotic white priveledge...

picture

Lmichigan

Post Number: 3296
Posted on Thursday, March 09, 2006 - 2:15 am:   Edit PostDelete Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Soulaholic, LOL!

A note to pass on, a good way to spot the Livonia forces before you even see them is to listen for the Livonian Battle Hymn:

"God Bless the U.S.A." - Lee Greenwood

Another note, Detroit army, be wary of Livonian women who will try to entice you across the border to lead to your destruction. Do not let them take you home to daddy, I repeat, do not let them take you home to daddy.

« PREVIOUS PAGE     |     CONTINUE TO NEXT PAGE »